We’ve seen all the hype and articles about the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). I decided to do some research and put it to the test. I discovered so many things about vinegar from home, cleaning product, cooking, beauty, and health. I decided to focus more on the health and some of the beauty hacks of ACV. Although getting regular apple cider vinegar may be more feasible, its best to use the raw, unfiltered kind. I may test this theory and try both and see if the results differ.
Below is a list what I’ve found:
- 2 tsp per 8 oz. of water before every meal
- Feel more full
- Acetic Acids in ACV slows fat accumulation
- Promotes circulation
- Detoxifies the Liver
- Can assist in removing toxins from the body
- Potassium in ACV breaks down mucus
- Clears lymph nodes
- Very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) has been shown to decrease
- Lower Triglycerides
- 1 tsp-2tbsp with 8 oz of water before meals or when heart burn strikes
- Has been tested to show a decrease in reflux syndrome
- Mixed with Water or Juice
- Good for upset stomach and constipation
- Taking 2 tbsp before bed drops blood sugar by 4-6% by the time you wake up in the morning due to the antiglycemic effect of the acid in ACV.
- By gargling with ACV it has shown to have the power to kill bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Balances pH levels
- Dilute with water and use a cotton swab to tone face after cleansing
- Using a cotton swab, rub under arms for Deodorant.
- Prevents you from being exposed to the cancerous properties in regular deodorant.
- Don’t worry, once it dries you will not smell like vinegar…lol
I look forward testing this ACV out. And its safe because it is natural so I can’t lose. Come back next week for more post about my journey. Hopefully you’ll join me!
*To see other ways I’m walking in my Queendom Click Here*
– Krissy G