Hey Loves!!! Well I was nominated to participate in the 3-day quote challenge by Simply.Fernanda and DD Brooks. I want to thank them both for picking me to be apart of the challenge. Please check out both of their blogs. Really good reads!!!! Well, without further ado….let’s get to it!!!!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day to participate in the 3-day Quote Challenge.
- (A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
This is one of my favorite passages from the bible because no matter what you choose to believe you can relate and be inspired. My favorite verse is verse 4, as it reminds us that even in our darkest moments, God is still with us. Even if we feel like He’s not there, He is.
– Krissy G